Fighting wrinkles, in most cases, is very expensive for women, since the price of quality caring cosmetics is quite high. But the effect does not always correspond to the amount of money paid. It may seem strange, but sometimes cheap pharmacy ointments are several times more effective than the most expensive branded cosmetics. Many women claim that they help to cope even with deep wrinkles and keep their skin young and beautiful for a long time. Nevertheless, when using such products in facial care, it is worth taking some precautions.
Recommendations for the use of pharmacy anti-wrinkle ointments
Pharmacy ointments should be handled with extreme caution.
Before buying this or that product, be sure to study the composition to see if it contains aggressive substances that can harm the skin. In this regard, cosmetics have an undoubted advantage, because in it, the combination of components is selected based on the needs of a particular skin type. If you make the wrong choice, then there is a risk not only not to solve the problem, but also to aggravate it. The ideal option would be to consult a dermatologist to help you find the right ointment.
This remedy is based on vitamin A, which is the main weapon in the fight against the signs of skin aging. Retinoic ointment not only saturates the skin with useful substances, but also stimulates internal processes for the production of collagen, which is necessary to maintain firmness and elasticity. Already in a short time, wrinkles become less noticeable. Before using the ointment, the skin must be well cleaned.
Apply the product pointwise to problem areas. It is best to carry out this procedure shortly before bedtime.
Curiosin is a gel that is often used in the treatment of acne. The secret of its effectiveness lies in the fact that it contains hyaluronic acid in a high concentration. As a result, the skin will have a pronounced moisturizing and regenerating effect. This gel will be effective for both young and mature skin.
To make the effect even more impressive, just before use, you must mix a small amount of Curiosin with a couple of drops of oily vitamins A and E. Repeating two-week courses periodically, you can make your skin youthful and smooth.
Zinc ointment has an incredibly wide spectrum of action, and therefore can solve a huge number of skin problems. The secret of the ointment’s effectiveness lies in its main component. Zinc is widely recognized as an acne remedy. But it is also worth noting that it has pronounced sunscreen and moisturizing properties. Thus, this component acts as a shield against two main factors (ultraviolet light and dryness), which lead to premature skin aging.
Zinc ointment should be applied carefully so that the layer is very thin. Do this before going outside. If you have dry skin, it will be better if you apply your usual nourishing cream on top of the ointment.
Relief ointment is well known as a remedy for hemorrhoids. Nevertheless, its effect on the skin of the face is accompanied by a pronounced cosmetic effect. The secret of this effectiveness lies in shark oil, which is the main component of the ointment. It actively regenerates the skin, making it firmer and more resistant to external influences. Also Relief can become a real “first aid” for eyelids swollen after sleep.
In order to deal with wrinkles, the ointment is applied every morning and before bed.
In terms of its effectiveness, this drug can compete with such a popular procedure as Botox injections. Hydrocortisone works to keep moisture from evaporating from the skin. Thanks to this effect, wrinkles become less noticeable after a while.
Apply the ointment twice a day, and you will look young without expensive painful procedures. After you wash off the mask, be sure to treat your face with a hypoallergenic cream
Solcoseryl is an effective ointment that has a pronounced regenerating effect. It is often prescribed to treat deep scars and even postoperative stitches. This tool is no less effective in terms of combating wrinkles. If you have dry skin, then you can completely replace your usual night cream with ointment.
The combination of Solcoseryl and Dimexidum is considered quite effective. If you believe the reviews, then even large deep wrinkles are subject to such a mixture. The procedure begins with a thorough cleansing of the skin. After that, apply Dimexide diluted with clean water in a ratio of 1:10 with a cotton swab. Without waiting until the liquid is completely dry, Solcoseryl is applied in a thick layer. After 20-40 minutes, you can wash off the mask.
During the procedure, the ointment may dry out a little, and therefore it must be constantly moistened with water. This is best done with a spray bottle from a long distance. After you wash off the mask, be sure to treat your face with a cream with hypoallergenic components. To maintain the effect, it is enough to carry out the procedure once a month.
This product is just perfect for removing fine lines and wrinkles. In addition, it effectively fights puffiness and bruising around the eyes. For the result to be sustainable, you need to apply the product every day, morning and evening.
This remedy is better known as a therapy for inflammatory processes on the eyelids. However, due to its rich composition, it can also be used quite effectively in the fight against wrinkles. The secret of Blefarogel’s action is hyaluronic acid and aloe juice. These two ingredients are just perfect for treating the delicate and sensitive skin around the eyes. It should be noted that this drug stimulates the production of collagen in the skin, which provides a pronounced and long-term effect.
Treat the eyelids with this drug in the morning and evening.
The secret of the effectiveness of this remedy lies in the shock dosages of vitamins A, E and D. Gradually saturated with them, the skin gets rid of wrinkles and completely transforms. There is also a significant improvement in its shade.
The ointment is used twice a day. The main rule is a light massage during application.
In addition to the ointments and gels listed above, a number of other effective remedies can be used to combat wrinkles. Among them, it is worth highlighting the following:
- Vitamin A is responsible for the restoration of the skin. It can be purchased either in capsule form or as an oil solution. The cosmetic procedure is to briefly apply the product to the skin. If it is not completely absorbed, then the remnants must be wiped off with a cloth or paper towel. This is followed by washing with warm water. It should be noted that during the contact of retinol with the skin, slight swelling is formed. This fills in the wrinkles and becomes virtually invisible. A weekly course of such procedures should be carried out every 2 months.
- Vitamin E is one of the main elements responsible for beauty and youth. It is a powerful antioxidant and also a source of nutrition for the skin. It should also be noted that this substance activates the skin metabolism. It is used in the same way as retinol. You can alternate procedures with these components.
- Vitamin F is responsible for cleansing and nutrition. This substance is simply irreplaceable for those with dry and aging skin. After saturation with these vitamins, the epidermis becomes denser and, accordingly, less susceptible to the harmful effects of the external environment. Several times a year, be sure to conduct a two-week course of procedures with this drug.
- Aevit is a popular vitamin complex, consisting, respectively, of vitamins A and E. It is simply irreplaceable in the fight against wrinkles. In the morning and evening, apply the contents of the capsule to the skin around the eyes, as well as other areas where wrinkles are already present. It is also useful to take this complex orally. Constantly alternate two weeks of procedures with the same break in duration.
- Panthenol is known for its regenerating properties, and therefore it is quite reasonable to use it in the fight against wrinkles. To deal with the first wrinkles, as well as prevent their further appearance, apply a panthenol mask twice a week, which should remain on the face for about half an hour. Next, you need to wash with warm water, but you should not use moisturizers and nourishing creams.
- Calcium chloride is an affordable pharmacy product that is used for chemical peels. Its action is to remove the stratum corneum of the epidermis. As a result, the skin begins to breathe and becomes more receptive to the nutrients contained in a variety of cosmetic and medical products. The essence of the procedure is that the drug is applied to the face with a cotton pad in several layers. When it dries up and crystallizes, you need to massage the skin, having previously lubricated your hands with baby soap. The procedure is completed by moisturizing with your favorite cream. Before peeling, be sure to make sure your skin is free of damage or inflammation.